Friday, February 17, 2012

Just an update on my crazy life and my crazy crushes! :)

So today guess who I met? My precious, beautiful, and absolutely PERFECT newborn baby boy cousin. As some peoples lifes end, others begin! He has beautiful big eyes and a perfect nose. AND im not using my crutches anymore. I wobble a bit when I walk, but Im doing really good. :) Now the moment we've probably all been waiting for... my love life. So Im almost fourteen and havent even had my first boyfriend yet. Thats rare. I have the BIGGEST crush on this guy. Im to scared to say his name even though I seriously doubt anyone from my school reads this. But anyway hes super sweet and nice and caring and amazing. BUT he (of course) has a girlfriend. No I dont blame him for liking her because shes gorgeous and funny. Now the thing that sucks is I caught her seriously flirting with another guy. They got really "Touchy-feely" and stuff. It just sucks to see the guy you like be with a girl who seemingly doesnt even care about him. But then again... life can be terrible, rude, mean and all those other things we talked about last time.

No comments: