Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Daily?!



Ok Ok, so maybe I haven't been on here DAILY!! haha well Im trying my best! I went tubing on Friday and if anyone has ever gone, you would know tying together may be a big YES on what to do number one! Well, that didnt happen. Me and 2 other friends got stuck seperated from the group at one point. We ended up veering off to the side with bushes and trees. One branch on a tree was to low for us to have any concious to push it up. Both me and my friend went back so we wouldnt hit the branch. It was to much weight and the tuibe flipped over! My friend grabbed my arm before I went into the rapids. We lost a tube. It was scary and fun all together. So that was my tubing experience! Back to now. Today we started double checking the packing for camping! IM SO EXCITED!!!! we go every year, so the pictures posted are from following years. Anywho I can't wait! I will be gone for 7 days, so the posting of this during that time is little to none :( . Tomorrow will be my last post before we go! If you are a follower, thanks for following me! And if you are just browsing my blog... FOLLOW MEEEE :D!!! good night everybody!

No comments: