Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Myth Buster :)

So today, i went outside and burnt my feet on the sidewalk! I didnt care at first and thought nothing of it until I walked inside and my mom said, " Want eggs for breakfast?". I know typical perfect story line. Anyway, I decided to be a myth buster and see if I could cook an egg on the sidewalk. I brought out soap and washed off the place were I was going to cook it. Then I brought out the egg, a spatula, plate, cheese, salt, and pepper. Yup, I was completely prepared for a tastey meal. I waited until the cold wetness turned into hot dryness, then cracked open the egg. I was so excited and prepared only to watch it sit there and keep the raw egg it is. Oh well, at least I broke a myth. In case anone was wondering by the way, Henny the Penny is doing much better. We fed her today and made her drink. Her legs are still paralyzed though. :( I got to go time for bed! Thanks for following me and everyone have a safe and fun night :)

No comments: